Aoraki Bound is a 20 day, outdoor adventure that has been specifically designed to develop your cultural knowledge, leadership skills and strength of character.
What can you expect from Aoraki Bound?
- A once in a lifetime experience
- To deeply develop your cultural knowledge, leadership skills and strength of character
- An immersed understanding of Ngai Tahu beliefs, language and history
- A stronger sense of identity and purpose
- To be challenged physically and mentally
- To strengthen your leadership skills, self-confidence, motivation and determination
- To improve your fitness and wellbeing.
Nominations for Aoraki Bound 2018 close on 18th October 2017.
Course costs are not cheap, but thanks to the generosity of Te Runanga o Ngai Tahu, grants are available. Because everyone's financial situation is different, they offer grants on a case-by-case basis. If you are Ngai Tahu, and you are fit, then chances are, they can assist you. Click on this link
for the application form, then send or email the application form to email@example.com
with a short letter which tells them a little about yourself and why you would like to do this course. Also, your ideas for fundraising another few hundred towards course costs, if applicable. Click here for more information about funding